A pickaxe is more than a tool—it’s a loyal companion that helps you dig up valuable resources and go forward. That’s why naming your pickaxe symbolizes its importance in your life. Your pickaxe is an extension of you, thus its name should represent your personality and ambitions. We’ll study pickaxe names and the power of giving your tool a name that will last.
Choosing the appropriate pickaxe is crucial for both novice and experienced miners. A pickaxe is essential for mining materials and can become a trusted travel companion. That’s why it’s important to name your pickaxe.
This blog will thoughtfully investigate the art of pickaxe naming and provide you with ideas for your own name.
Miners know that our pickaxe is our best instrument for digging out precious ores and commodities. Have you considered your pickaxe’s personality? Your mining buddy’s name might represent your personality and mining memories. This blog will investigate pickaxe names and their meanings, taking a deliberate and reflective approach to this crucial component of our mining trips.
1. Little Head—A unique pickaxe head is called “Little Head” in some mining areas. This tiny head is great for working in tight spaces or delicate regions. “Little Head” has come to symbolize both the instrument and the miner’s talent.
2. Skate Locator—Another intriguing pickaxe name is “Skate Locator.” This odd name has significant mining roots. Early miners attached a tiny skate to their pickaxe handles. In the mine’s confusion, they could swiftly find their tool. The moniker “Skate Locator” remained, symbolizing ingenuity and practicality.
3. The Lucky Pick—Some miners’ pickaxes are lucky charms. Miners typically name their pickaxes after this exceptional status. One is “The Lucky Pick.” Miners believe their pickaxe brings luck and helps them uncover valuable resources.
4. The Iron Maiden—Other miners call their pickaxe “The Iron Maiden.” This term conveys the tool’s strength and mining’s hazard. Miners also take pride in their ability to withstand rough mine conditions, which the moniker evokes.
5. Switcher—The term “Switcher” comes from the pickaxe’s capacity to quickly switch between mining different ores and minerals. Versatility, adaptability, and multitasking are necessary for efficient and effective mining.
6. Woodhandle—Miners like pickaxes with hardwood handles for their comfort and natural feel. These miners may name their pickaxe “Woodhandle,” reflecting the eternal nature of employing a wooden-handled pickaxe.
7. Hand Press—Like “Little Head,” “Hand Press” refers to a precise, controllable pickaxe head. Mining requires strength, dexterity, and tool tuning.
8. Tatertot Breaker—Despite its funny name, the instrument is heavy-duty. A pickaxe that can break through hard, obstinate rocks like a tater tot demands power and force, making it a fitting name.
9. Talon—A pickaxe named “Talon” symbolizes its sharpness and precision. This pickaxe grabs mine materials like an eagle’s talon.
10. Tatertot Handler—Unlike Tatertot Breaker, a pickaxe can handle delicate materials. This pickaxe is ideal for mining delicate materials.
11. “The Angler Bullet” is a fast and agile pickaxe name. This pickaxe quickly mines ores and resources like an angler fish, letting miners move on to the next task.
12. Chicken Beak—The pickaxe head resembles a chicken beak. It symbolizes the tool’s capacity to steadily “peck” away at rocks and materials.
13. Whatchamacallit—Miners who don’t have a favourite tool or like to give their tools ridiculous names will love this name. It is a multipurpose pickaxe.
14. Pickaxespiv—” Pickaxespiv” is a pickaxe name that combines “pickaxe” with “spiv,” a slang term for a person who lives off illegal means. Miners who are resourceful and love navigating the twists and turns of mining to get the resources they need may choose this moniker.
15. Ridge Sharpener
16. The Star Fish
17. The Wood handle
18. Back Scratcher
19. The Flat Nose
20. The Nutcracker
22. Cat Head
23. The Sabe Rambler
24. The Four Eyes
25. Fury Fury Bell
26. Whiskers ZigZag
27. Bust Buzzer
31. Handy Dandy
32. Big Buddy
33. Nail Uzi
36. The Chicken Beak
38. The Onion Skin
40. Victory Lap
41. Grasshopper wing
42. The Band-Aid
43. Chicken Catcher
Minecraft Pickaxe Names
Minecraft is loved by gamers for its unlimited possibilities and flexibility. Players require a pickaxe. Mining, tunneling, and clearing blocks require a pickaxe. Many Minecraft players name their pickaxes, despite their simplicity. Naming your pickaxe helps personalize your gameplay and make it more entertaining. This article will cover the top Minecraft pickaxe names. Let’s thoughtfully name Minecraft pickaxes.
44. CobbleGobber—The pickaxe can eat cobblestones, one of Minecraft’s most prevalent blocks. This term can also indicate how well the pickaxe collects cobblestones and other materials. Minecraft players need different materials and resources to build different structures. Pickaxe names CobbleGobber can remind players how important cobblestones are to their game.
45. The Enchantress— Minecraft requires pickaxe enchanting. Enchanting a pickaxe gives experienced miners a huge advantage. Pickaxe names The Enchantress can symbolize this process as a strong tool for players. This name can give your pickaxe a magical quality that sets it apart from others.
46. Obsidian Cruncher—Mining obsidian requires a high-level pickaxe and patience. Pickaxe names Obsidian Cruncher can demonstrate your tool’s power and capacity to overcome this difficult block. This moniker can also remind players of the necessity of getting obsidian in Minecraft, one of the most durable resources that can be utilized for portals and PVP weapons.
47. Digger—A simple name can give your pickaxe personality. If you want to reflect Minecraft’s humble beginnings or emphasize your tool’s functionality, Digger is a great name. The digger works with any pickaxe, regardless of level or substance.
48. Soul Stealer—A Minecraft pickaxe can mine blocks and souls. When mining soul sand blocks, players may find soul soil or sand, which can be beneficial. Name your pickaxe Soul Stealer to honor this facet of Minecraft and create a darker atmosphere. This moniker can also indicate your pickaxe’s potency and ability to steal underworld materials.
49. Do You Mined plays on the pickaxe’s main use, mining. This name is fun and topical, adding humor to your game. This moniker lets players display their love of puns and jokes while performing in-game chores.
50. Don’t Mine Me—Another humorous moniker for Minecraft. Players that like puns and want to personalize their pickaxe may like this name. Since the gamer would likely mine with their pickaxe, it’s funny and ironic.
51. Fakeaxe—A playful name for a deceptive pickaxe. Maybe it’s a replica of a renowned pickaxe or a dishonest blacksmith’s pickaxe. Pickaxe names Fakeaxe can offer your tool a mysterious past and enhance gameplay.
52. Fools Fortune—Fools Fortune is a powerful but unexpected pickaxe. The name suggests finding and losing valuable resources. Pickaxe names Fools Fortune can add danger and excitement to your games and make your tool feel alive.
53. Fortunate—Fortunate can showcase your pickaxe’s positive qualities. Tool naming Lucky means you found and use your pickaxe. This moniker might also inspire players to appreciate their virtual possessions.
54. Fortunate Son—A pickaxe named Fortunate Son has a rich history. Maybe it came from a prominent Minecraft player or a hidden temple. Fortunate Son gives your pickaxe a sense of grandeur and history.
55. Fortune Cookie—A whimsical term for Minecraft. Players that appreciate wordplay and puns can make their pickaxe seem lucky with this name. Pickaxe names Fortune Cookies can symbolize your tool’s value.
56. Gentle Touch—An eco-friendly and user-friendly pickaxe is called Gentle Touch. This moniker is ideal for eco-conscious gamers. You can also calm your gameplay by naming your pickaxe Gentle Touch.
57. Gold Digger is a pickaxe that finds the most valuable resources. Gold and other precious element miners may like this moniker. As you search for the next big find, naming your pickaxe Gold Digger can add excitement and delight.
58. Grave Digger gives Minecraft a Halloween vibe. This name might refer to a pickaxe that digs into the dirt and haunts tombs. For darker gamers, naming your pickaxe Grave Digger might give it a grim and foreboding atmosphere.
59. Jackpot is a pickaxe that finds precious materials. As they search for the perfect diamond vein, this moniker can lend a bit of luck to the game. Name your pickaxe Jackpot to make it feel lucky and help you uncover the biggest prizes.
60. Le Pick gives Minecraft a French flavor. This name suggests a classy pickaxe for the polished Minecraft player. As a way to show your affection for France, naming your pickaxe Le Pick can add fun and lightheartedness to your gaming.
61. Lil Dig can be a powerful pickaxe. This name is perfect for Minecraft gamers who wish to add a sweet touch to their digging. Naming your pickaxe Lil Dig might also turn it into a trusted companion.
62. Luck Be In The Ore Tonight, based on “Luck Be a Lady,” adds music to Minecraft. This name could reflect a pickaxe that relies on luck to find the best materials, adding a chance to your gaming. Name your pickaxe Luck Be In Ore Tonight for a lucky charm that helps you discover the best materials.
63. Maxaxe: The biggest and strongest pickaxe is called Maxaxe. Minecraft players that want to show strength and power might use this moniker. Name your pickaxe Maxaxe to make it feel like a weapon ready for any task.
64. Mine Your Business
65. Mining Slayer
66. Ore Obliterator
68. Pick Astley
70. Pick Of Destiny
71. Pick On A Stick
73. Silk Machine
74. Silky Smooth
75. Smooth Operator
76. Stone Slicer
77. The Silky Way
78. What’s Mined Is Yours
79. Wheel of Fortune
80. World Destroyer
Good Pickaxe Names
81. Wiggler—Miners that specialize in narrow spots and hard-to-reach areas may choose “Wiggler” as a name. This pickaxe may be more flexible and agile, helping miners overcome difficulties.
82. The Spoon Ridge— Miners in hard or compacted soil may choose “The Spoon Ridge” as a pickaxe name. This scooped or spoon-shaped tool may break through resistant soils and recover rich materials.
83. Oafishpinis—Miners with a sense of humor may choose “Oafishpinis” because it blends the clumsiness and bumbling of a “oaf” with the function of a pickaxe. Even though the gadget is awkward, this name is delightful.
84. Miners may choose “Pickaxespice” to spice up their job. This name may accentuate mining’s thrills and inspire passion and adventure.
85. Pencil Neck—A pickaxe named “The Pencil Neck” may refer to its slim shape. Miners that like lighter, more agile pickaxes may like this.
86. “The Small Beak” may allude to the pickaxe’s pointy end. Miners in difficult or compacted earth may like this term.
87. The Little Buddy—Miners may call their pickaxe “The Little Buddy” to stress their close bond with it. Miners who use pickaxes may be sentimental about this name.
88. Hook claw—”Hook Claw” may indicate the pickaxe’s adaptability. Miners that labor in varied areas and need a versatile pickaxe may like this term.
89. The Cat Head—A pickaxe named “The Cat Head” may refer to its curved, claw-like end. Miners who seek an imposing pickaxe may like this name.
90. Dislocator—A pickaxe named “Dislocator” may stress its force and impact. For miners who work with harsh minerals, its moniker indicates a pickaxe that can break through any terrain.
91. Miners who like fantasy or magic may choose “Magicalicsigur” as a pickaxe name. For miners who want to add some whimsy to their job, this moniker may emphasize the tool’s mystical and strong powers.
92. Pickaxe name “Pissenesisoce” is playful or irreverent. Miners may enjoy this moniker even though it has no meaning.
93. Clobber—A pickaxe named “Clobber” may indicate its strength. Miners who seek a pickaxe that can smash strong materials may like this moniker.
94. Ackencheckers—The pickaxe term “Ackencheckers” may combine agility and precision. Miners who must move the pickaxe fast and accurately in narrow locations may use this name. It could also mean a pickaxe for carving or shaping rocks or minerals.
95. Flasher—The pickaxe name “Flasher” suggests speed and efficiency. Miners that want to emphasize their speed and efficiency may like this term. It may also represent an easy-to-use pickaxe that strikes the ground quickly and accurately.
96. Thunderbolt—”Thunderbolt” suggests a powerful pickaxe. Granite and diamond miners may like this moniker. It may also express the dramatic and awe-inspiring character of mining, as though each pickaxe blow is a bolt of thunder striking the earth.
97. Royal Blade—A pickaxe named “Royal Blade” may emphasize its grandeur and regal nature. Miners that seek a useful and attractive pickaxe may choose this name. It may also imply that the miner is using a royal weapon.
98. Ax Blaster
99. Breaker Pully
100. The Pie Knife
101. The Snake Wiggler
102. Ram Head
103. Bulls Eye
105. Sludge Wizzer
107. Dirty Bomb
109. The Cheese Grater
110. Remover Fixeraller
111. Rabbit Ears
112. Salsa Cage
117. The Jaw Breaker
119. Gold Digger
120. The Goat Head
124. The Scalpel Buzz
127. Scythe Sharpner
128. Tactical Spade
131. The Pig Tails Beak
132. Slipper Hook Claw
133. Cheese Grater
134. The Do-Goodie
136. Wing Stitcher
137. Bumble Bee
140. Snap Handler
141. Single Wing
142. Disco Brawl
143. Drag Bag
144. Screw Loose
Cool Pickaxe Names
145. The Chicken Catcher—Humorous miners may choose “The Chicken Catcher” as a pickaxe moniker. It depicts miners’ bizarre and unexpected workdays.
146. “Termite Snapper” refers to a pickaxe’s ability to split wood. Mining timber buildings or supports requires this tool.
147. “Determinedichereac” is a pickaxe name that promotes resolve and perseverance in mining. Miners face several hurdles, making this tool both physical and emotional.
148. The Pully Fixer—Miners who mend mining equipment may call themselves “The Pully Fixer”. This pickaxe can smash rock and fix other tools and machinery.
149. Carrot—Miners seeking for a fun pickaxe name may choose “Carrot.” It may not describe the tool, but it can be amusing and memorable.
150. The Puppy Eyes—Miners who wish to add some cuteness or charm to their work may choose this name. It may not be the strongest or most scary pickaxe, but it gets the job done with a little charm.
151. The Good-for-nothing—Miners may struggle using “The Good-for-nothing” pickaxe. This tool’s name reflects the miner’s frustration when it fails.
152. “The Puppy Eyes Zilla” is a fun and unusual pickaxe name that blends the cuteness of puppy eyes with the power of a monster like Godzilla. Miners that want to be funny may like this moniker.
153. Puppy Eyes—The moniker “Puppy Eyes” emphasizes the pickaxe’s cuteness. It may not seem intimidating, but miners adore and value it.
154. “Confidentousiderg” is a pickaxe name that emphasizes mining confidence. This tool represents the miner’s thinking and work ethic.
155. Angel Wing
156. The Wedge Picker
159. Crush Puncher
160. Pig Tails
162. Star Strike
165. Frog Thief
166. Soft Head
167. The Rum Raddle
169. Big Blue
170. Tumb Crusher
172. Jelly Zipzap
175. Sparkler Phaser
176. Meat Hook
177. The Bear Claw
178. The Sharp Braces
184. The Wiggle Stick
Funny Pickaxe Names
187. Rock Ripper—”Rock Ripper” highlights the strength needed to break through hard rock formations. This pickaxe symbolizes a miner’s grit and persistence.
188. Pickaxinator—”Pickaxinator” inspires visions of a futuristic, high-tech pickaxe that can deconstruct and harvest materials with accuracy. The moniker can motivate miners to improve their technology.
189. Iron Will—”Iron Will” is a pickaxe name that symbolizes miners’ tenacity. This tool symbolizes their determination and fortitude in the face of adversity.
190. Rockstar—Miners who feel like rockstars in mining should use “Rockstar” as their pickaxe name. Their expertise garners respect.
191. Diamond Cutter—”Diamond Cutter” reflects the precision and ability needed to extract rare and valuable resources. This pickaxe gently extracts diamonds without hurting them while breaking rock.
192. Boulder Buster—A pickaxe named “Boulder Buster” can quickly smash through even the biggest and most obstinate stones. Mountain miners need this tool.
193. The Extractor—”The Extractor” emphasizes a pickaxe’s main use: extracting precious materials from the earth. This instrument breaks rock and delicately removes components without wasting them.
194. Gold Digger—A “gold digger” is a miner who can spot and extract precious resources. Miners need intuition and skill, hence the term.
195. Skiller—A mining pickaxe named “Skiller” promotes skill and expertise. This tool is both strong and precise.
196. Ridge—Miners who mine ridges and mountains may choose “Ridge” as a name. This pickaxe works in small areas and rough terrain.
197. Phaser Fish Tooth
198. The Butterfly Screecher
199. Eagle Eye
200. The Terminator Fixer
202. Wood handle
203. The Drag Bag
204. The Goofy Hook
205. Slap Pickle
207. The Plumb stick
208. The Cage Bubble
210. The Flasher Ram
211. Horse shoe
212. Hyper Edge
214. God Zilla
215. The Ram Head
217. The Whiskey Stick
222. The Angel Wing
223. The Hookclaw Bell
Fortnite Pickaxe Names
The pickaxe is crucial to Fortnite, regardless of your experience. It’s useful for gathering resources and being fashionable. Choosing the right Fortnite pickaxe name is key. A meaningful name can make your pickaxe yours. This blog will discuss Fortnite pickaxe names and offer advice for individuals who are having trouble choosing one. We have hilarious, innovative, and meaningful content.
225. Aero Axe—Fortnite pickaxes are mostly tools, but they may also be fashion statements. The Aero Axe exemplifies this. This sleek, aerodynamic pickaxe is excellent for futuristic players who want to feel like they’re slashing through the air. “Aero Axe” nicely evokes a sharp, fast-moving tool.
226. Ave Axe—Another wonderful pickaxe name is “Ave Axe.” This ingenious pun combines the Latin word for “bird,” “ave,” with the English word for an ax. The name evokes a powerful tool that can fly. Feathered and ornate, this pickaxe is ideal for royalty lovers.
227. Slap Happy—The “Slap Happy” pickaxe is perfect for Fortnite players that prefer humor. This pickaxe resembles a huge hand with a boxing glove. “Slap Happy” highlights this pickaxe’s joyful spirit and will make your opponents laugh when they see it in action.
228. Death Valley—If you want a scarier pickaxe name, “Death Valley” is great. A sword-like blade and bone-decorated handle make this pickaxe frightening. “Death Valley” suggests this tool’s power and savagery, which will frighten your opponents.
229. “Big Bad Axe” is good for those that desire a simple name. The enormous blade of this pickaxe can cut through anything. “Big Bad Axe” depicts this pickaxe’s no-nonsense attitude and lets your opponents know you’re not to be trifled with.
230. “Ice Breaker”—A cool and effective pickaxe. For cracking difficult ice and other materials, this pickaxe is sharp and pointed. “Ice Breaker” conveys this functionality and power.
231. Harvest Moon—Poetic pickaxe names like “Harvest Moon” are fantastic. A wooden handle and a metal blade with wheat and other farm motifs give this pickaxe a rustic, country-farm look. “Harvest Moon” signifies richness and prosperity, making it ideal for those who like collecting materials and building structures.
232. “Wrath of the Gods” is great for epic pickaxes. With a glittering crystal at its core and elaborate motifs carved into its metal blade, this pickaxe feels powerful and mystical. The moniker “Wrath of the Gods” implies that this pickaxe can unleash the wrath of the gods.
233. “Bitemark” is a wonderful predatory pickaxe. This pickaxe resembles a set of savage teeth eager to sink into anything in its path. The name “Bitemark” implies that this pickaxe is deadly like a wild animal, making it ideal for intimidating opponents.
234. Sonic Boom—For gamers who desire a fast, momentum-based pickaxe, “Sonic Boom” is perfect. This aerodynamic pickaxe looks like a jet. The “Sonic Boom” pickaxe is fast and powerful, making it ideal for those who wish to dominate the game with lightning-fast attacks.
235. Midnight Raptor—A sleek and ferocious pickaxe, “Midnight Raptor” is a great choice. This future pickaxe resembles a predatory bird’s talons with sharp, angular lines. The name “Midnight Raptor” indicates stealth and power, making it ideal for fast, decisive players.
236. “Dragon’s Fury” is great for a fiery pickaxe. With a jagged blade and decorative ornamentation, this pickaxe appears to breathe flames. For gamers who desire to unleash their inner dragon on the battlefield, “Dragon’s Fury” is the appropriate pickaxe.
237. Blue Bolt— “Blue Bolt” is a great pickaxe for gamers who want something flamboyant and thrilling. This lightning-infused pickaxe is metallic blue. The name “Blue Bolt” implies speed and power, making it ideal for players who wish to dazzle their opponents with their pickaxe abilities. It’s ideal for style-conscious game winners.
238. Bottom Feeder—”Bottom Feeder” is great for nasty gamers. With barnacles and rusty metal on its blade, this pickaxe seems like it came from the ocean floor. This pickaxe is called “Bottom Feeder” since it’s for dedicated workers who don’t mind getting dirty.
239. “Candy Axe” is perfect for sweet-toothed gamers. With brilliant hues and fanciful designs, this pickaxe resembles candy canes and sweets. The “Candy Axe” pickaxe’s colorful design is sure to make everyone grin.
240. Chained Cleaver—For gamers who want a pickaxe that appears like it can cut through anything, “Chained Cleaver” is a great choice. This pickaxe’s chain-like shape and razor-sharp blade can cut stone. The name “Chained Cleaver” suggests this pickaxe is for warriors.
241. “Clobber Axe” is great for beatdown fans. This pickaxe’s heavy, blunt blade is ideal for breaking thick materials. This pickaxe is called the “Clobber Axe” since it’s for forceful fighters.
242. “Disco Brawl” is a fun pickaxe for gamers. Bright colors and colorful patterns give this pickaxe a retro disco flair. The “Disco Brawl” pickaxe is for dancers who want to win, and its unique design will keep gamers delighted for hours.
243. Double Tap—”Double Tap” is a great pickaxe for precision and speed. With two synchronized blades, this pickaxe appears to hit twice as fast. The “Double Tap” pickaxe is ideal for aggressive players that want to take control of the game because it strikes first and hard.
244. Flying Smasher—”Flying Smasher” is an excellent pickaxe for aerial acrobatics. The sleek, lightweight shape of this pickaxe makes it ideal for aerial takedowns. The “Flying Smasher” pickaxe is for aerial game masters.
245. Gold Digger—”Gold Digger” is great for players who seek a bling pickaxe. With elaborate carvings and a jeweled handle, this pickaxe glows like gold. The term “Gold Digger” suggests that this pickaxe is for individuals who want to flaunt their wealth and style, making it ideal for gamers who want to make a statement.
246. Grillcount— “Grillcount” is useful for players that prefer to switch things up and confuse their opponents. This pickaxe has a grill-shaped handle and a sharp blade. For gamers who wish to surprise their opponents with a unique weapon, the “Grillcount” pickaxe is excellent.
247. HyperEdge—For speed and agility, “Hyper Edge” is a great pickaxe. This pickaxe sports a sleek, aerodynamic blade and an ergonomic handle for fast motions. The term “Hyper Edge” suggests this pickaxe is for speedy, powerful players.
248. “Kraken Axe” is an excellent pickaxe for seafarers. This pickaxe’s tentacle-inspired handle and water-cutting blade resemble seashells and coral. The “Kraken Axe” is suited for gamers who wish to take on the game’s toughest challenges with flair.
249. Megavolt— “Megavolt” is a great pickaxe for power lovers. With bright blue lines and a power wire grip, this pickaxe resembles lightning. The “Megavolt” pickaxe is great for gamers who wish to shock their opponents with a burst of electricity.
250. Moonbone— “Moonbone” is a wonderful night-themed pickaxe. This pickaxe includes creepy glowing highlights, a lunar animal handle, and a moon rock and bone motif. The “Moonbone” pickaxe is great for those who want to scare their opponents with a bone-chilling weapon.
251. “Nighty Night” is great for sleep-themed pickaxes. This pickaxe has a pillow-like handle and a cloud-like blade. The name “Nighty Night” suggests that this pickaxe is meant to lull opponents to sleep, making it ideal for gamers who want a calming weapon.
252. Party Animal—” Party Animal” is a great pickaxe for partygoers. With vivid hues and eccentric forms, this pickaxe appears ready to dance. The “Party Animal” pickaxe is great for those that like to show off their moves and have fun in the game.
253. Peely Pick
254. Pick Squeak
255. Pink Flamingo
256. Plasmatic Edge
257. Power Punch
258. Primal Sting
259. Rainbow Smash
260. Relaxe Axe
262. Snack Attackers
263. Spectral Axe
265. Stark Splitter
266. Stripe Slicer
268. Thunder Crash
269. Tree Splitter
270. Wild Tangent
- 150+ Popular Names For A Sword— Fantasy and Historical
- 170+ Minecraft World Names That Are Cool & Stylish
- 550+ Sweaty Fortnite Names ideas That Are Not Taken
Ultimately, the name you choose for your pickaxe is a personal decision that reflects your own experiences, style, and personality. Whether you opt for a name that evokes good luck and charm, or a name that signals your mining prowess and toughness, each name carries its own unique meaning and significance. So next time you are down in the mines, take a moment to reflect on the character and personality of your pickaxe and the story behind its name.