There are numerous succubus names , although some are more popular than others. The most well-known succubi include Lilith, Morrigan, and Cupid. Every individual has a tale to tell and a distinct personality. Whether you know them or not, you should incorporate these terms into your Halloween vocabulary.
Both the Bible and Dante’s Divine Comedy mention the succubus as a demon. Succubus is not entirely understood, although it is commonly believed to be a feminine figure with a demonic aspect who seduces and leads men astray. Some think that the succubus is the evil spirit of cold, darkness, and death.
The succubus name is frequently derived from the Bandai Namco Entertainment role-playing game Demon Souls. There are three succubi in the game, each with their own distinct name. There are three names: Dormin, Lilith, and Morrigan.
Names of Succubus With Meaning
The following is a list of names of succubus with their respective meanings.
- Lilith– The first wife of Adam.
- Samael– The fallen angel of lust.
- Samael – this name means “venom of God” and is a powerful name for a male succubus.
- incubus – this name means “nightmare” in Latin, which is fitting for a creature that preys on humans while they sleep.
- Asmodeus – Asmodeus, whose meaning is “destroyer of God,” is the ideal moniker for a malignant succubus.
- Lucifer – This moniker, which means “bearer of light” or “morning star,” is fitting for the ruler of all succubi.
- Beelzebub – Beelzebub, which means “lord of the flies,” is another suitable moniker for the underworld’s king.
- Astaroth – Astaroth, which means “prince of demons,” is an ideal name for a formidable succubus.
- Leviathan – Leviathan, which meaning “sea monster,” is an apt moniker for a succubus that is as dangerous as she is gorgeous.
- Baal – Baal, which meaning “lord” or “master,” is an appropriate name for a9. Mammon, which meaning “greed” or “avarice,” is an appropriate name for a succubus that tempts humans to indulge in their darker desires.
- Belial – Belial is an appropriate name for a succubus that embodies all that is bad, as it implies “worthless” or “wicked.”
Male Succubus Names
When naming a male succubus, there are a few considerations to keep in mind. First, the name must be both captivating and potent. Second, it should have a meaning befitting a succubus’ nature. In light of this, the following is a list of male succubus names.
Demon Succubus Names
When selecting a name for your succubus, you should take its connotation into account. In the end, a name is something that will last forever with your demon. In light of this, below are some of the most common demon succubus names, along with their definitions:
- Agrat Bat Mahlaht– This name is derived from Jewish mythology and means “the demon queen of the night.” Agrat Bat Mahlaht is the seductress who tempts men as they sleep, according to Jewish tradition.
- Naamah– This Hebrew name is Naamah, and it means “pleasantness.” In the Bible, Naamah was one of Lamech’s daughters and Noah’s wife. She is also listed in the Testament of Solomon as one of the five succubi.
- Sariel– This Hebrew name has the meaning “God’s instruction.” According to Jewish belief, Sariel is a fallen angel who seduces mortals with forbidden knowledge.
- Azazel– This word, which is derived from the Hebrew Bible, refers to a demon linked with the scapegoat ceremony. According to legend, Azazel is also the leader of the fallen angels.
- Asmodeus– Asmodeus is an ancient Hebrew name that means “devil of lust.” According to Jewish legend, Asmodeus is a demon responsible for sexually enticing mankind.
- Belgamor– This name derives from the Hebrew language and means “lord of Canaan.” According to Jewish tradition, Belgamor is a demon who tempts humanity with the desire for material possessions.
- Orias– This name is of Hebrew origin and means “bearer of light.” Orias is a fallen angel associated with the constellation Orion in Jewish belief.
- Gusion– This name is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is “shatterer.” Gusion is a fallen angel involved with the downfall of the world in Jewish belief.
- Samyaza– Samyaza is an ancient Hebrew name that means “626.” Samyaza, according to Jewish legend, is the leader of the fallen angels.
Female Succubus Names
A succubus is a demonic creature that assumes the guise of a woman to entice men. They are renowned for their beauty and seductive abilities. This article will provide a list of female succubus names along with their meanings.
- Aisha– This name is of Arabic origin and meaning “life” or “alive.” Aisha was a common succubi name in mediaeval Arabic folklore.
- Jezebel– Jezebel is a Hebrew name, and its meaning is “immoral.” According to Christian legend, Jezebel was a prominent succubus.
- Mara– This name derives from the Hebrew language and meaning “bitter.” Mara was a succubus mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures.
Vampire Succubus Names
Vampires have a rich and varied history, which is frequently reflected in their names. Included among the most renowned vampires are Dracula, the Count of Cagliostro, and Nosferatu. Typically, a vampire’s name represents their personality or desires. Nosferatu desired nothing more than to consume blood and slumber in human flesh, whilst the Count of Cagliostro was infamous for his demonic aspect.
Cute Succubus Names
Consider succubus if you’re looking for a name that is both cute and seductive. Succubi are often viewed as both seductive and dangerous. Additionally, they are renowned for their dark beauty and ability to seduce men. Some succubi possess magical powers that enable them to seduce humans. If you’re considering a succubus moniker, there are a number of excellent possibilities available.
Good Succubus Names
There are numerous suitable succubus names for people who wish to attract a companion who is both vicious and lethal. These names are likely to please whether you’re looking for a name with an esoteric connotation or something a little more mysterious.
Succubus last Names
Hello everyone, This article will examine a list of succubus surnames with their meanings. Succubi are a sort of demon renowned for their sexual appetite and seductive abilities. Following is a list of some of the most famous succubi throughout history.
- Abraxas – A succubus who seduced Emperor Constantine.
- Cerberus – A three-headed succubus who is known as the “Hound of Hades”.
- Daemon – A male succubus who is known for his knowledge of secret arts.
- Incubi – A male succubus who seduces women in their sleep.
- Leviathan – A large succubus who is known as the “King of the Seas”.
- Mammon – A succubus prince who is known as the “Lord of Wealth”.
- Plutus – A succubus prince who is known as the “God of Wealth”.
- Samigina – A succubus marquis who is known for his knowledge of necromancy.
- Samyaza – A fallen angel who became a succubus after being banished from heaven.
- Satan – The most famous succubus who is known as the “Prince of Darkness”.
- Set – A succubus king who is known for his cruelty and violence.
Anime Succubus Names
For months, anime fans have excitedly anticipated the debut of new seasons of their favourite episodes. But what about the episodes of Series Stalker that have shown continually for years? Despite the fact that numerous series, such Attack on Titan and Death Note, have released new titles following their return, there are still some popular anime series with succubus names.
- 550+ Confidential Monster Names You Should Try
- 550+ Best Villain Names ideas | Good, Cool, Evil Villain Names
Succubus names are a matter of personal preference and should not be interpreted as portents of coming disaster. Additionally, it is essential to note that succubi are frequently associated with darkness, the Evil, and witchcraft. If you are uncomfortable with your chosen name, you should change it before things get out of hand.
Be the first to comment