What is the process to check the net balance? If you are an Airtel user, then be assured the search for your query, How to Check Your Airtel Net Balance in 2021 will end here. I have broken down the possible 3 procedures into simple easy steps for you.
Airtel is India’s leading telecommunication network. Airtel is the largest operator in rural India, with 144.76 million subscribers as of 30 November 2019 (Source: Wikipedia). To check your Airtel net balance, you need to try any one of these methods. We recommend using certain numbers that start with * (Star) and ends with # (hash) to check our remaining data, Balance, offers, and other services. Without wasting time, let’s get started.
3 Methods on How to Check Your Airtel Net Balance in 2021 for 2G/3G/4G Data Plans
Airtel customers 3 methods on how to check your Airtel net balance. Run USSD codes, download app, best website -explained with detailed pictures & video guides. In case you are facing issues, please refer to the images and videos inserted to help you in the best possible ways.
- Run USSD codes (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
- Download and install an app
- Visit a website
Please note the procedures explained in How to Check Your Airtel Net Balance in 2021 are only for Airtel users and any 2G/3G/4G Data Plans. It is important to check your Airtel data balance so you don’t exceed your current billing plan. Airtel USSD codes help verify data usage information, Talktime loan, Talktime validity, and call balance as well.
HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NET BALANCE USING AIRTEL USSD CODES
The Airtel credit verification codes are the simple and fastest way to check your Airtel net balance. Learn how to check your Airtel Internet balance with the USSD codes from the Airtel net package below. Also, I have shared all the important Airtel Network important mostly used front end USSD codes in the table below.
- Type [highlight color=”yellow”]*121#[/highlight] from your Airtel mobile number and call.
- Once the main menu pops up and you can type option “5” and then type option “1” to get the maximum daily use and the amount you used.
|Airtel 3g activation USSD code||SMS 3G to 121|
|Airtel Balance Check||*123#|
|Airtel Complaint Number||198|
|Airtel Customer Care Number||121|
|Airtel Live Services||*321#|
|Airtel loan code||*141*10#|
|Airtel Loan Number||*141*10# or 52141|
|Airtel Night Data Balance||*123*197#|
|Airtel Special Offers and Rewards||*566#|
|Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time ]||*141#|
|Airtel Value Added Services||*121*4#|
|Bill summary||SMS BILL to 121|
|Check 2G/3G balance||SMS Data USE to 121|
|Check for 3G Data Balance||*123*11#|
|Check for Airtel 4G Balance||*121*8#|
|Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance||*123*1#|
|Check for Free 2G Data Balance||*123*10# or *123*#|
|Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance||*123*7#|
|Check for Free STD Minutes Balance||*123*8#|
|Check for Local SMS Balance||*123*2# or *555#|
|Check unbilled amount||SMS UNB to 121|
|Current bill plan||SMS BP to 121|
|Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day ]||*325#|
|Hello Tunes Menu||*678#|
|Know Your own Airtel number||*282#|
|Last 3 bill payment details||SMS PAY to 121|
|Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance||*123*6#|
|Local National SMS Packs||*777#|
|Missed Call Alert||*888#|
|Mobile number portability||SMS PORT to 1909|
|My Airtel, My Offer||*121#|
|Outstanding amount||SMS OT to 121|
|Special 5 Offers||*222#|
|Start any service||SMS START to 121|
|Stop any service||SMS STOP to 121|
|Check the Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.||*121*7#|
Codes will help the Airtel user to know the GPRS balance details:
- How to check your Airtel 2G internet balance? Dial * 121 * 51 #, enter 4 and go to 1
- How to check your Airtel 3G balance online? Dial * 121 * 51 #, enter 4 and go to 1
- How to check your Airtel 4G balance online? Dial * 121 * 51 # then enter 1option and go to 1
USING Airtel Thanks MOBILE APP
I love tracking the mobile data balance each day multiple times. Since USSD codes solely rely on network present in SIM. I do not prefer using that method in How to check your Airtel net balance list. Simply Download the Airtel Thanks app. Airtel Thanks (formerly MyAirtel) app is available from the Google Play Store on Android phones and the iPhone App Store.
- Download the MyAirtel app from the Google Play Store or iTunes
- Sign up now and check your mobile number. If you don’t know your Airtel phone number, you can find it with the help of USSD codes.
- On the Home screen, you will see your data balance with daily limit and number of days remaining plus several Airtel online recharge offers.
- You can now see Airtel’s main balance and data balance with validity data on the app dashboard.
USING AIRTEL WEBSITE
Airtel has plans for Wifi too. Like my office network is powered by Airtel, that performs really well. As a manager, we need to track how to check your Airtel net balance the amount of data consumed, and the need to maintain the data. Such things do not happen using mobile screenshots. Using Airtel Website one can easily maintain the amount of data consumed overall in the devices.
- Visit http://www.airtel.in/ in your web browser. You can use Airtel to check your data balance.
- Log in to your account. On the Airtel website. Click the person’s logo in the upper left corner. You will see a screen asking for your mobile number or service ID, as well as your password.
If you have never logged in, you need to register. Not to worry, a simple procedure. Add your pieces of information, protect your account with a password. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot my password?” link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap the Account Information tab. It’s located just below your Home page when you access your account.
- Click your Airtel DSL number which displays the unpaid amount or your unpaid details.
- Tap View unpaid amount. This will show your usage for the current month (the information is presented in KB)
People Also Read: Best Whatsapp Group Links
HOW TO CHECK YOUR AIRTEL NET BALANCE – FAQs
- How to Check Airtel Balance? (Balance, main account) Dial * 123 # to check your Airtel main balance.
- How to check 2G / 3G Airtel Internet Balance? The method of checking your Airtel 2G / 3G data balance is the same as your Airtel 4G credit check number.
- How to check your Airtel Net Balance with icons? Enter your Airtel net balance * 121* 5 # Check your Airtel data balance.
- How to check your Airtel net balance (prepaid)? Call 121 or use the above USSD codes to check your Airtel Internet balance to see your prepaid number.
- How to check your Airtel net balance (postpaid)? Call Airtel’s toll-free number 121 and check your Airtel postpaid data balance with ease.
Airtel customers can choose any methods provided above. You can choose any method to check your Airtel 4G data usage. I have provided all prepaid as well as postpaid USSD codes if you want more details about USSD Airtel codes. Share How to Check Your Airtel Net Balance post with people who need it. For instance, if you need any other type of help, you can contact Airtel Customer Service for any kind of help and support.